- Brand Name: Autel
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- External Testing Certification: ce
- Hardware Version: Newest
- Item Length: 11.3cm
- OEM NO.: other
- Certification: CE
- Software Version: Newest
- Item Width: 7.4cm
- Model Name: Autel MaxiScan MS300
- Electronic: No
- Item Height: 2.1cm
- Power: DC12V
- Material Type: Plastic
- Item Type: Multimeters & Analyzers
- Item Weight: 0.25kg
- Voltage: DC12V
- Display: Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Operating Temp: 0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)
- Storage Temp: -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
- Power: DC12V provided via the vehicle battery
- Feature 1: Read & Erase Fault Codes
- Feature 2: Turn Off Check Engine Light
- Feature 3: Diagnostic Scan Tool
- Feature 4: Check Emission Monitor Status CAN
- Feature 5: Autel MS300 Universal OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 113 mm (4.4") x 74 mm (2.9") x 21 mm (0.83")
- Weight: 250 g (0.55 lb.)
Autel MaxiScan MS300
The MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBDII protocols, including KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Though small in size, the MS300 is able to retrieve the same emission related information as large expensive scanners. MS300 works with most post 1996 vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN)
Turn off Check Engine Light:
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 scanner can access PCM module of OBD2 compliant vehicles and read and clear diagnostic trouble codes(DTCs), make sure your engine is in good condition, and turn off Check Engine Light when proper repair is done according to the DTC displayed on the back-lit screen.
Read, Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC):
Autel MaxiScan MS300 OBD2 Scanner Code Reader can read and retrieve troubles codes Including generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer specific codes on most domestic vehicles(sedans, SUVs and light trucks) post 1996, Europe-based vehicles post 2002 and Asian Vehicles.
The MS300 Check Engine Code Reader retrieves I/M readiness status to help pass annual smog check.
Easy to Use:
The MS300 OBD2 scanner comes with two-button design and back-lit 2-line LCD display, with integrated 16-pin OBDII plug, super easy to use and read.
Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage:
Works with all 1996 and newer sedans, SUVs & light trucks that are OBDII compliant, support all OBD2 protocols including the CAN, VPW, PWM, ISO and KWP 2000 protocols.
Retrieve VIN Number:
The View VIN function of MS300 OBD2 Code Reader allows you to retrieve the Vehicle Identification No. on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9.
Safe & Durable:
The built-to-last stand-alone OBDII scanner communicates with your vehicle in a safe way. With strong cable, it’s small but built to last.
1 X Autel MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
1 X 16 PIN Standard OBD2 Cable
1 X User Manual