- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature1: Brake Fluid Tester
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature2: Digital Brake Fluid Pen
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature3: Electronic Pen
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature4: DOT3/DOT4
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature5: 5 LED Indicator Display
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature6: Brake Fluid Tester pen
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature7: Engine Oil Tester
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature8: Brake Fluid
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature9: Brake Oil Tester
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature10: Oil Tester
- Brake Fluid Tester Feature11: Auto Electronics
Note : this product comes without retail boxes,We put in a safe packaging
1, check the car brake oil quality
2,5 LED lights display the percentage of moisture content in brake fluid
3, auto power off
4, 1 LR03 AAA batteries (not included)
Brake fluid detection pen is based on the change in conductivity to determine the moisture change brake fluid. It shows clearly the extent of moisture contained by the light-emitting diode, high moisture content will lead to lower boiling point, affect braking performance. Red indicates the brake fluid needs immediate replacement, green represents good condition, yellow indicates the state is acceptable but soon replaced.
1, the green LED lights = water content in the brake fluid H2O <1.5%, brake fluid qualified
2, the yellow LED lights = brake fluid water content H2O = 1.5% to 3%, can continue to use, test again six months later
3, the red LED lights = water content in the brake fluid H2O> 3%, can not continue to use the brake fluid needs to be replaced
Red LED: change brake fluid
4, LED red flashing: battery replacement
5, LED yellow: low moisture content, check again in six months
6, LED green: brake fluid lines / cell row
Five LED indicators show the test results more accurate.
Testing DOT 3, DOT4, DOT5 brake fluid
Press the switch to turn on the power, the green LED light that represents the battery properly, the green light does not shine on behalf To replace the battery
Green: Battery OK, that is, brake fluid does not contain water
Green / yellow: brake oil in water content of less than 1%, better brake fluid performance, ease of use.
Green / yellow / yellow: brake oil in water content of about 2%, brake fluid can continue to use.
Green / yellow / yellow / red: brake oil in water content of about 3%, the proposed replacement of brake fluid.
Green / yellow / yellow / red / red: brake oil in water content of at least 4%, the brake fluid must be replaced immediately responsible for very dangerous.