- Brand Name: LAUNCH
- Origin: CN(Origin)
- Certification: CE
- Certification: FCC
- Certification: RoHS
- Language: Spanish
- Language: German
- Language: Italian
- Language: French
- Language: Russian
- Language: Korea
- Language: Japanese
- Language: English
- Language: Portuguese
- Software Update: Yes
- Hardware Version: The Newest Version
- Special Features: Wifi
- Software Version: Launch Scanner
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Warranty: 1 year
- LCD: 5" Touch Screen, 720P
- Update: Life-time free update
- OBD2 Scanner: Full OBD2 Function
- 5 Special Function: Oil, EPB, SAS, TPMS, Throttle
- Support Car System: Engine, ABS Airbag, SRS, Transmission
- Smart(Auto-Detect) Diagnosis: Fast VIN Auto Detect
- Shipping: Free shipping
LAUNCH Scan Tool CRP129X, 2021 OBD2 Scanner ABS/SRS/ENGINE/Transmission Car Check Engine Code Reader, Auto Scanner for Oil/EPB/SAS/TPMS Reset Throttle Matching Android 7.1 AutoVIN Lifetime Free Update
The Creader Professional CRP129X, based on the classic and multifunctional diagnostic tool CRP129, is ingeniously designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems with its state-of-art hardware/software plus multiple useful features such as five reset capabilities, in most of the major vehicles on the road today.
If you choose to ship from China or Europe, we will provide an OBD extension cord as a gift for free.Other warehouses do not provide gifts, thank you for your understanding
• Operation System： Android 7.1
• Screen: 5” touch screen
• RAM: 1G
• ROM: 16GB
• Battery: 6100mAh rechargeable Li-battery
• OBD II input voltage range: 9~18V
• Charging via:
• DC 5V charging cable or
• Diagnostic cable through connection to vehicle’s DLC
• Dimension: 228mm x 125mm x 34.5mm
• Working temperature: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122 F°)
• Storage temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Tips: The charging cable is in a nylon bag
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean,
Top Reson to Choose LAUNCH CRP129X
1. Read Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream for Engine , ABS , SRS and Transmission System.live data stream, stores and playbacks data stream, helps to quick analysis and diagnosis, and turning off the system warning lights.
2. 5 Reset Service : Oil Reset , EPB Reset , SAS Reset , TPMS Reset , ETS Reset
3. Auto-Detect and diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box ,AUTO VIN technology that can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process.
4. Full OBD II Diagnosis, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors testing etc.
5. Live Data Stream Analysis on Graphing ( Value, Graph and Merged)
6.One Click Free Update Diagnostic Software and APK
7. One Click I/M Readiness , One Click Diagnostic Battery ,one click Health Report , one click check DTC Library, One Click check History and Report
8. The battery voltage test, able to monitor the battery voltage timely
9.Support OBD1 and OBD2 Vehicles , 57+ Car Brands , 10000+ Models
10. Fast Android 7.1 Operating System, 720P 5.0-inch Touch Screen Display , 6100mAh built-in Rechargeable Battery. LAUNCH CRP129E obd2 Scan tool will work for a long time
11. Online Maintenance Resources: Operating skills, DTC Help, Automotive Technology Handbook, Repair Case, and How-to Videos. Let you master and understand car breakdown problems faster
12. More Stronger and More Resistant to Fall. The anti-slip handle design and anti-fall shell greatly extend the lifetime of the launch scanner.
New Function of CRP129X newest version
in Mall , it can subscribe reset function and Full system of the car,
Reset Function :One Software US $49.95/ year
Full System of the Car: One Software US $99.95/ year
17 Reset Function
1. Reset Gear , 2. Reset IMMO, 3. Reset Injec , 4. Reset BMS, 5. Reset Bleed, 6. RESET DPF, 7. AFS Reset , 8. SUN ROOF, 9. Gearbox Learn, 10. EGR Adaption, 11. A/C relearn, 12. Intelligent Cruise Control , 13.Engine Power Balance Moonitoring , 14. Motor Angle Calibration, 15.High Voltage Battery Diagnostics, 16. GPF regeneration, 11.Air Level Calibration
Full System of the Car :
1. CHRYSLER (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep)
2. GM (GM/Chevrolet/Cadillac/Buick)
3. TOYOTA (Toyota/Lexus)
4. SUBARU (Subaru)
5. USAFORD (Ford/Lincoln)
6. VW (Volkswagen)
7. BMW (BMW/Rolls-Royce/Mini)
8. HONDA (Honda/Acura)
9. NISSAN (Nissan/Infiniti/Nissan GTR)
10. BENZ (Benz/Maybach)
4 System Diagnostic for Engine ABS , SRS and Transmission
Diagnosis functions include: Version Information, Read DTCs, Clear DTCs and Read Data Stream (supports 3 display modes: Value, Graph and Merged).
1. For Engine System
the diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission:
It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System:
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
4. For SRS System:
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
5 Reset Service for Oil, EPB, SAS , TPMS and Throttle
1. Oil Reset:
It is also enabled with an oil service and lamp reset mechanism, a function which ensures that the vehicle engine is maintained in its rightful healthy self.
2. SAS Reset:
It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
3. EPB Service:
Reset the brake pad after the repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. By using this system, the braking process is therefore made much simpler and easier.
4. TPMS Service:
Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and performs TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
5. Throttle Adaptation:
Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
All Modes of OBDII Functions for Repair Work
10 modes of OBD II test are supported, including EVAP, O2 Sensor, I/M Readiness, MIL Status, VIN Info, and On-board monitors
$01 – Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
$02 – Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
$03 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
$04 – Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
$05 – Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
$06 – Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
$07 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
$08 – Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
$09 – Request Vehicle Information
$0A – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
Battery Voltage Functions
This menu can show real-time graphing battery voltage of the car.
57 Supported Car Brands
LAUNCH CRP129X has wide compatibility rates with several modes of the OBD2 motor vehicles. The scanner works on pretty much any car made from 1996 and forward, as long as the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port:
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln
Au Ford, Holden
In addition, this diagnostic device is also known to support vehicles falling within the controller area network (CAN) category. In this regard, it is said to have the capacity to retrieve both the generic and manufacturer specific codes. Its use is therefore widespread.
If you work on different vehicles regularly, then you really should consider getting this scanner.
The diagnostic tool equips with the AutoVIN technology which means that it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don't have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
Automatic Inspection Report Uploaded for Convenience
There might arise certain problems which would be beyond your level of understanding while diagnosing a vehicle. LAUNCH CRP129X allows you to save the Inspection Report and transfer the report to the Cloud Server, or even print the data via the PC.
Update and Warranty
Lifetime Free Update Online.
5 Year Warranty for any quality problems.
1. Creader Professional 129X handset
2. OBD II diagnostic cable
3. DC 5V charging cable
4. User manual
5. Carrying bag
TIPS: The charging cable is in a nylon bag